There’s A Group Out There For Everybody

We’ve been having some problems with out pet-care company. When we hired them in April, they were a start-up company with just the two co-founders. We met with them, they met with Dusty, and it seemed a match made in heaven (and they were gay, to boot). As a new company, we were given a rate we couldn’t refuse…three visits per day for the same amount other companies charged for just one or two visits per day.

Now after two months, they’ve decreased their services to just one visit per day….and it’s not uncommon for them to show up after 3:00 p.m. (which is useless for feeding her lunch) and it’s not uncommon for them to provide less than the contractually agreed upon 30 minute visit. To make matters worse, they’re closing up shop for next week…leaving us, and I’m sure other clients, in a lurch.

So, I started my on-line exploration yesterday for a new company. Did you know that there is an international organization of pet-sitters? Oh yes, I found a company on the Pet Sitters International website. Dusty and I are meeting with Tiffany this afternoon. Wish us luck.

This got me to wondering, what other types of organizations are out there? There must be something for people like me. There must be an International Society of Gay Males with Social Desires Hampered by Social Anxiety Who Are Lazy and Like Others to Take Charge but Still Want (Indirectly) Feel in Control of Things and Loves Receiving Compliments But Has a Hard Time Accepting Them. I didn’t see anything on line…but I’m willing to start the local chapter of the ISGMSDHSAWALLOTCSW(I)FCTLRCBHHTAT.

Wanna’ join?

1. Comment by chris on July 1, 2004 1:14 pm

your group title shouls also include the “fred durst lovin’-erotic gay olive oil wrestling-pee pee in a diaper” group.

id pay to join that!

2. Comment by Karl on July 1, 2004 1:55 pm

That would be a subsidiary group…I’ll let you open that one up in your home town.

3. Comment by Erica on July 2, 2004 1:17 pm

*promises to pester you to be social more*

4. Comment by Richard on July 8, 2005 2:12 pm

paxil http://www.bestrxpills.com

5. Comment by Mery on July 23, 2005 12:31 am

The text was good, but i stil cant find the play ipdates. looking for it dude.

6. Comment by Peter Jackson on July 23, 2005 7:20 pm

A heap of wheat, says the Song of Songs
    but I’ve never seen wheat in a pile 🙂
    did you like it?

7. Comment by Richard Davis on July 24, 2005 8:48 pm

Nice one, but what about der weg ? anywya, congrats from me.