It’s All a Game

Deano came over last night for some Scrabble (of course, we tossed in some Wii play, too). For the first time in our Tuesday ritual, Randy was actually around to join us (he’s normally traveling for work). Normally I do poorly in Scrabble when I’m playing against more than one person (yet I do well with just one competitor….go figure). And last night started off the same. Deano’s first word was “nixes”…and he used the “x” on a triple-letter score. But in the end, I managed to squeak ahead, thanks to my big “size” (triple letter on the “z”).

I had another reason for going to sleep happy….Cocky Romney (I mean, Mitt Romney) was toppled by John McCain last night in the New Hampshire primary! In recent weeks, Romney had been so cocky about New Hampshire (“I have a home there. I’m a local”). Well, looks like your neighbors don’t like you, buddy!

1 Comment(s)

1. Comment by Will on January 10, 2008 1:36 pm

I don’t think I’m normally a mean, vengeful person, but I almost opened champagne and called in the neighbors for a party when Romney crashed here on Tuesday. I think people are finally getting the message on what a sleazy, lying SOB Romney is.