Tis the Season

I enjoyed my brief visit from Randy. Though, it definitely was brief!

After work on Friday night, Randy and I hosted a small party (well, mostly a fairly large group of friends) to decorate our Christmas. When I got home from work, Randy surprised me by placing lights on the bushes in front of the house. Awwww.

The party went well, the tree decorating was a success and with the combination of my ornaments, Randy’s ornaments, and ornaments brought by guests, the tree appears fuller than it’s ever been. Randy didn’t get to enjoy any of it very long because we went to bed straight after the party and he woke up 4 hours later to catch a flight to Japan.

On Saturday, I did a bit of Christmas shopping then attended yet another holiday party with my friend, Jeff. I didn’t know many people at this party so I was thankful that at least a handful of friends (Fred, Matt, Luis) were there as well. It sucks being shy.

I tried to go to the gym on Sunday but some sort of fire or flood caused damage to the building (I arrived to find fire trucks and water all over the floors and surrounding sidewalk) so I went home and wrapped gifts instead.

This upcoming weekend looks quite busy (poor Randy will be exhausted AND jetlagged), but we’re seeing a play on Friday and have parties on both Saturday and Sunday.

Tis the season, indeed!

1. Comment by karyn on December 3, 2007 2:56 pm

OK Shy One, not to be all Scroogealicious on you, but you’ve posted a photo of your front door complete with the house number.

Maybe I’ve watched too much Dateline and or 20/20, but sheesh, that’s dangerous.

Sorry Randy’s gone – hope you’re holding up okay.

2. Comment by snarl on December 3, 2007 4:25 pm

Who said that’s my house? It could just be a seasonal photo I liked!

3. Comment by jeff on December 3, 2007 6:38 pm

I really like that picture. I’m not saying if it’s your house or not, but I post pictures of my house online all the time, in hopes that one of some of those Dateline predators will stop by for a visit. Usually they run away screaming when they figure out that my real name isn’t “TIffany”, and I’m not really 13.

4. Comment by karyn on December 3, 2007 10:54 pm

Look, I’ve never seen your house, but you’re not fooling anyone. Now knock that crap off, Snarl. Do you think I need one more thing to worry about??? mwah.

5. Comment by randy on December 4, 2007 2:22 am

Yea so much for getting rest when Karl keeps making plans for us back to back! he he
    Oh to fun times. You can always rest later