Should I(t) Stay or Should I(t) Go?

I was very lazy on vacation and only shaved on the second morning. So here I am 6 days into a mini-beard and I’m debating whether to grow facial hair…or to shave it off. Matt’s been resting on the couch with his bad back so I had to take this picture myself…hence the blurriness, poor lighting and strange angle.

What do you think? You can compare it with the photo I posted earlier this week.

…and then comment, PLEASE!!!! I’ll either trim it or shave it all off on Thursday night – based on your feedback.

Oh, and here’s a picture of Dusty all fagged-up with a bow in her hair.  We’re so pathetic.

1. Comment by jason on July 14, 2004 10:55 pm

i like the facial hair…especially as the stubble look. i prefer it to the goatee, as in the pic to the right. oh, and the armpit ad is disgusting.

2. Comment by Underling on July 15, 2004 2:59 am

Grow it, Karl…facial hair is uber-sexy now…I think it works for you…go for it, Hottie McHoterson!

3. Comment by matt on July 15, 2004 9:52 am

you know i like you with a beard. grow it. i love the picture you took of yourself too! and, Dusty is soooooooo cute in her little pink ribbon! Going to lie down again. signed, old and broken matt

4. Comment by groove on July 15, 2004 10:15 am

beard bad…goat good…..baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. Comment by chrispy on July 15, 2004 10:48 am

um , YESYESYES, KEEP the beard-but keep it trimmed. dont get all ‘grizzly adams’ on us now.
    youve got a nice strong (manly) jawline, so a bushy beard will only make you look like your Dusty, sans pink bow.

6. Comment by Will on July 15, 2004 11:04 am

The new beard is adorable–you look really sexy and handsome. I agree about keeping it very short. It’s a youthful and very, ahem, desireable look.

I agree about the ad–surrealistic in the WRONG way, like she’s turned on by body parts of a thalidomide victim.

7. Comment by Jaymaster on July 15, 2004 11:14 am

I know Matt wants the beard to stay

8. Comment by Erica on July 15, 2004 12:42 pm

I like cleanshaven myself, but Matt’s vote outweighs, and heck, it’s not like you can’t shave it all next week if you decide to. So why not go for it?

9. Comment by David on July 15, 2004 1:09 pm

Hmmm, Well you’ve got me sold so far on the Scissor Sisters, but should you cut off the beard…….. I do like the clean shaven look, but, as the majority has spoken, and your overdosed husband…….i say keep it.
    But lose the bow Dusty…….Not a big fan of the dog bows.. Just don’t paint her nails……
    And do I need to reveiw basic prescription math with Matt?

10. Comment by Kathleen on July 15, 2004 8:15 pm

It depends on whether you want to look younger (clean shaven) or a little older (stubble). However, don’t go with the goattee… everyone does that.

11. Comment by Robert on July 15, 2004 8:31 pm

I think you should grow it ’til you’re sick of it! That’s how I go about with mine!

I think you look good either way. [I’m too easy aren’t I?]

12. Comment by Scott on July 16, 2004 5:03 pm

Stay…. it’s sexy.

13. Comment by Thom on July 16, 2004 8:23 pm

I’m probably past the voting deadline here, but I say keep it!

14. Comment by Mery on July 23, 2005 1:37 am

The text was good, but i stil cant find the play ipdates. looking for it dude.

15. Comment by Peter Jackson on July 23, 2005 8:25 pm

A heap of wheat, says the Song of Songs
    but I’ve never seen wheat in a pile 🙂
    did you like it?

16. Comment by Richard Davis on July 24, 2005 9:58 pm

Nice one, but what about der weg ? anywya, congrats from me.