This project investigates advertising and new consumers in the cross-media age though an ethnography involving both the production side and the audiences themselves. Twenty-six key persons in major media institutions such as NHK, Nihon television, TBS, Fuji television, TV Asahi and Dentsu were interviewed for the future of media and its audiences.
☆Takahashi, T. (ed.) (2008) Advertisement and a new Perception of Consumers in the Cross-Media Age: the Possibilities of Mobile Phones. Yoshida Hideo Memorial Foundation. (in Japanese)
- Just published: the final UN report on “A Future with AI – Voices of Global Youth”
- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021