- Just published: the final UN report on “A Future with AI – Voices of Global Youth”
- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021
Author Archives: Toshie Takahashi
I’m honored to be interviewed for “The Brand Called You” by Ashutosh Garg who has very popular podcast and regularly appear on CNN India.
Published my article on Project GenZAI @Sustainable Smart City Partner Program (NTT Group)(in Japanese)
My article on “Project GenZAI (in the Moonshot R&D Program) : to leave no one behind” has been published at the Sustainable Smart City Partner Program (NTT Group)(in Japanese) https://digital-is-green.jp/initiative/advisor/t_takahashi/index.html?fbclid=IwAR09W832DjeMqMf21Xq8iL582sZWBmAviQYbq5z_LgkYpVQRfztUKP12TQE
Great honored to join the 2020 IEEE/ITU International Conference on “AI for Good” as the Master of Ceremony as well as a member of the organizing committee.
I’m thrilled and honored to be appointed as an advisory committee member on the Sustainable Smart City Partner Program @NTT Privileged to work for the smart city with such an outstanding group of distinguished people.
I enjoyed talking about “Society 5.0: the future of AI and Robots” at the Italy-Japan Workshop 2019 on “the Robots and the Future” @Waseda University. I’m honored to Join such distinguished scientists and Engineers as Prof Paolo Dario from Scuola … Continue reading
Great honored to talk about “the future of AI & Robots” @IEEE Press Seminar After introducing “the complexity model of communication” as a theoretical framework for a deeper understanding of the social impact of AI, I demonstrate the Society 5.0 … Continue reading
Talk on social impact of AI @IEEE TEMS Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
My first visit in China 🇨🇳 Enjoyed talking about social impact of AI @IEEE TEMS Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou in China. Many thanks to our moderator, Neil Sahota for his great support on our panel! Special thanks … Continue reading
I’m honored and thrilled to be appointed as an expert advisor of the AI Impact Alliance with such distinguished scholars as Yoshua Benjio, Pioneer of AI. Congratulations on the 2018 ACM A. M. Turning Award.
Just published: my article entitled “the Opportunities and Risks of AI” in WHITE PAPER Information and Communications in Japan by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
On July 9th, 2019. My article entitled “the Opportunities and Risks of AI” has been just published in the WHITE PAPER Information and Communications in Japan by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (in Japanese)