My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

Hello? Anyone out there?

30th November 2007

Hello? Anyone out there?

posted in Friends, Family, Et Al., The Wedding, This Little Blog |

Remember me? I don’t know if you’re still out there, but I use to post on this Blog occastionally. I realize it’s been even more sparse than usual lately. Work’s been really busy and with the holidays and wedding planning (by which I mostly mean looking at pictures of stuff online and in magazines) and updating MySpace, Facebook, Friendster and my wedding site, this Blog’s been a little neglected. Sorry about that. I can’t promise that’s going to change any time soon, but you know you can always email or call me right? Cause I’m just saying, I’ve noticed a lack of such emails and calls recently. I know, I know, I haven’t been particularly good at instigating those either. However, T and I did order our cheesy Christmas cards recently so you can expect those in the mail sometime. . . hopefully before next Christmas.

So yes, all is good. We’ve been filling our days with lots of friends, family and food. We’re heading up to northern California today for a belated Thanksgiving dinner with my family, which I’m really excited about. I’ll also get to see some friends I haven’t seen in forever. My sisters are coming to town the following weekend to help me try on wedding dresses. Then one of my best friends, the Frog, is back in California for the holidays, so I’m looking forward to seeing her.  Hope your holidays are all going well too and would love to hear from you! =)

There are currently 4 responses to “Hello? Anyone out there?”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On December 1st, 2007, ML said:

I’m excited to see you too Y! And…I keep hearing about this wedding website. When do we get to see it??

2. 2 On December 3rd, 2007, KA said:

when are we getting the link to your wedding site?!

3. 3 On December 3rd, 2007, Y. said:

Hi ML, KA! It’ll be on the Save the Date cards. I’m not going to link to it on this site, but if anyone’s interested, I’ll shoot you an email with it! =)

4. 4 On December 8th, 2007, Camille said:

Heya! I too am psyched to see the wedding blog — I miss the classic Y. fashionista shopping posts, and I sense that energy is going into wedding planning these days!