My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

My Other Blog

8th November 2007

My Other Blog

posted in The Wedding |

Sorry posting’s been especially spotty on this blog lately. Since we booked a wedding date this past weekend – September 19th! – I’ve been secretly putting together our wedding blog. Yes, even though my wedding is actually ages from now (in exactly 316 days according to my wedding website countdown), I’ve been checking out wedding websites and putting my own together.

There are currently 3 responses to “My Other Blog”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On November 9th, 2007, ML said:

you have a wedding blog and a wedding count down calendar? Y…is that you?!?!

2. 2 On November 9th, 2007, Y. said:

It’s just that I like creating websites. And I like to talk about myself, as evident by this site, and Facebook, MySpace and Friendster!

Besides, the wedding blog really has more to do with my propensity to procrastinate and waste time than anything else. And the wedding count down calendar is PART OF the wedding blog. And it’s not really so much a blog as a wedding website to assist guests in making their plans!

3. 3 On November 11th, 2007, ML said:

I know, I know. Just taking the opportunity to make fun of you.

WHERE are you getting married??