My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

I Want!!

21st February 2007

I Want!!

posted in Pretty, Shiny Things |

I am absolutely drooling over this dress!

_5369302.jpg

It’s not as expensive as it could be (what kind of sad justification is that?), but I have absolutely no occasion to wear it. I think I could have used a friend’s upcoming bachelorette bash in Vegas as an excuse, but unfortunately, the bash is Saturday and the dress won’t arrive until next week even if if I order it right this very minute.

Won’t you please find invite me to some cool cocktail party that mandates an appropriately cool dress? =) Pretty please?

There are currently 4 responses to “I Want!!”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On February 22nd, 2007, EC said:

Oh, just buy it.

2. 2 On February 22nd, 2007, EC said:

Btw, I these flats are a pretty good rip off of the Marc Jacobs pair that you wanted to buy to wear around while sipping hot cocoa in Parisian cafes.

3. 3 On February 22nd, 2007, Y. said:

LOL, I just got an email from Piperlime which featured these flats and that was my first thought! Also, I’m trying to save up money for my down payment on a condo so I’m really, really, really trying to be good…

4. 4 On February 23rd, 2007, EC said:

Yes, I got the same email after I left the first comment, and thought of the shoes that you wanted.