My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

Now with New And Improved Flavor Crystals!

27th April 2006

posted in This Little Blog |

It’ll be okay everyone.  Yes, it’s a new look, but not to worry – it’s the same old content.  =)

Hopefully this new page, although not as pretty, is easier to navigate.  I’m still trying to get things organized and sorted (um, ’cause I’m sure my five readers are dying to read my archived posts) so bear with me. 

In looking through some of my old posts though, I’m coming to realize – I’ve gotten hideously, depressingly boring in the last year.  What happened?!  I use to be an interesting person, I swear!  My old posts were actually about stuff, had interesting titles, discussions on current events.  My latest posts are generally just me whining.  And lately, I haven’t even had time to post those.  I’m turning over a new leaf with this new look.  A new and improved me.  Just you wait.  I’m going to be awesome.  =)

Or not.  Don’t forget I’m lazy. 

There are currently 3 responses to “Now with New And Improved Flavor Crystals!”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On April 28th, 2006, echan said:

Wait, you can run WordPress on the Harvard blogging site? How did you do that?

2. 2 On April 28th, 2006, Y. said:

I don’t know what WordPress is exactly but I got an email from Harvard telling me they had a new server and I should move my website to the new server. So I did.

3. 3 On June 19th, 2006, My Life, As Told Between Naps » In Which I Get More Boring said:

[…] I promise to become more interesting.  Really.  I mean it this time! […]