My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

?

27th June 2005

?

posted in The Kitchen Sink |

Seriously, what is going on?

(This concludes today’s witty political insight. Tune in tomorrow, when the topic will be WTF?)

There are currently 4 responses to “?”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On June 28th, 2005, ch said:

I don’t understand why you’re incredulous. Or maybe my lack of understanding is a sign of my own apathy / cynicism.

Explain yourself, Y.

2. 2 On June 28th, 2005, Y. said:

Well, I don’t want to get into it too much because discussing the Supreme Court Justices is entirely too nerdy for me and may damage the oh so cool image I try to maintain, but O’Connor’s vote in favor of finding the displays unconstitutional is surprising. As is Breyer usurping her role as tie-breaker rather then voting with his liberal bloc (I haven’t read the decisions – and probably won’t because why read cases I don’t have to? – so maybe it all makes sense). Also a little concerned about the appalling decline in the separation between church and state. (I think I choose a bad article to link to because I just realized this article doesn’t address how the Justices voted – sorry).

3. 3 On June 30th, 2005, saruchiegrrrrrlllll said:

Ok so the problem of course is in addition to the walls crumbling around us and the church is marching in (all the time screaming that they, as christians are silenced and marginalized by some unseen imagimary enemy) Bush is talking about how the war in Iraq is WORTH IT? I ask you what has this man given up for this war? Not one damn thing. I vote he sends his own children there before he can talk about how its worth it…as blood and burns and misery abound.
    (sighs)
    good.times.

4. 4 On September 16th, 2005, Donny said:

Just to say hellow!