My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

A New Look

18th May 2005

A New Look

posted in This Little Blog |

You’ve probably noticed, but the blog looks a little different today.  While I loved the old green pallet, it wasn’t super user-friendly.  This new blue one is a bit too “girly” for me, but allows me to put up links and has a calendar for archived posts (in case anyone really, really wants to know what was going on in my life on December 11, 2004 – answer:  nothing).  Also, I’m fickle and was getting bored of the old look.  Anyways, enjoy the links!  Some are fun.  Some are informative.  Some are just dumb and truly nothing more then a waste of time.  None are billable. 

Also, keep an eye out for the first in what may be a new feature on this blog:  Competitive Posts.  Two of my friends, ML and CH (aka Frog and Wombat), and I have decided to liven things up on our respective blogs by participating in a posting contest (because nothing’s worth doing unless someone loses).  Once a month or so, we’ll all write on the same topic to see who comes up with the best entry.  Our first topic – the wonderful world of blogging (what we think of it, why we do it, what we write about, etc.).   It’ll be a tight race, as they’re both wonderful, witty writers! 

There is currently one response to “A New Look”

Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses, so come on... let us know what you think.

1. 1 On May 19th, 2005, echan said:

Hm, two different designs in two days (I had to drop over after seeing an uptick in http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/sweetpea referers). Are you using this as a substitution for decorating your apartment?

And yes, I may join your competition, but I need to get past my general hours-induced weariness.