My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

Long Live The Cheesy Sponge!

17th May 2005

Long Live The Cheesy Sponge!

posted in The Kitchen Sink, This Little Blog |

Which is my way of saying no, this blog is not dead.  I’ve just been too busy to write much of anything lately.  Now, usually even when I’m busy I find plenty of time to waste (I firmly believe wasting time is actually a valuable endeavor), but lately it’s been the kind of busy where things have to get out the door quickly.  Don’t think I’ve managed to have this thing people refer to as “lunch,” even at my desk, in the last two weeks.  I also think I may be developing an ulcer.  Of course, I’m somewhat of a hypochondriac and am convinced my microwave is giving me skin cancer and my cell phone is slowly causing a brain tumor to develop, despite the fact that there is absolutely no evidence or symptoms of any of the above happening.  (Note that despite my belief that modern day conveniences are slowly killing me, I am making no attempt to decrease their usage.  Because that would be actual work and therefore anathema to my deeply held belief that the easiest route is the best route.) 

Stay tuned for upcoming posts.  Future possible topics include:  nonsensical nicknames, my perplexing ability to get lost driving even the most familiar of routes, why women love shoes, future travel plans, the trauma that is swimsuit season, more office stories, and maybe even what I had for lunch (when this lunch thing starts happening again).