Failed Stiefl-Whitney Class.

I am and have been awake continuously for nearly seven hours. In that time I have successfully caught dinner at famed Boca Grande. The steak enchiladas with green sauce and lemonade, or as I like to call it, the usual, was, as is usual, filling.

Full and far from home, I decided to stop by the Science Center basement to take in the air conditioning. Impulsive as I am. I looked up the availibility of a book I don’t really need right now. Someone checked the copy at Cabot out, leaving the one at Wolbach alone. Since the astrophysics library was in the opposite direction of home and closed, I thought it best to order a copy from a third-party vendor on Amazon.

My IMAX WMV-HD 2 disc movies have been shipped. Soon you can discover the Coral Reef Adventure with me. It shipped from Springfield, MA, yesterday. Not one to pay for shipping and handling, I added another on the Amazon. I wait for both with perfervid anticipation.

Apparently you can do that, prefix with per- as an intensifier. Dictionary.com lists “percool” as slang. The usuage: “That shirt is percool, man!” I can’t tell if I think it’s perfunny or perdumb.

Tomorrow I pretend to be tutorial leader. Liz, Amit, and quite possibly Marc have agreed to listen to me rant about my thesis. I’m not quite sure where to start. While persuing a more technical presentation I confused and tired. I’d run, but I made DJ run with me last night and am sore. Before the run we debated the medicinal properties of lauric acid — my family have put me on a coconut oil supplement. It nearly made me vomit after sprinting. Both lauric and lactic acid make you feel bad after running. But put the former in your OJ, it can make you thin and prevent AIDS, I’m told. Wikipedia says it’s antimicrobial, at least.