One of the things I like the most about being a Harvard Fellow is that I get to attend SO many amazing events! The problem is that as wonderful as they are, it takes a lot of time, so I can’t keep up with my blogging.
Some events I’ve attended (or I wanted to but couldn’t at the last minute, so I watched the recording) lately include:
- Announcement of the President’s Innovation Challenge (where I’m a judge) finalists
- Lectures on LLMs, Hackers (by Bruce Schneier!), network effects (by James Currier)…
- Documentary screening with authors participating as panelists, such as “The American Dream and Other Fairy Tales” at the Kennedy School
- Showcase of Undergrad research projects
- iLabs’ workshops on Validation of User Demand, Business Models, Fund Raising…
- Harvard-MIT Explorer series
Added bonus: in some cases, there’s swag, and the food is awesome. I mean togarashi popcorn, vegan chocolate peanutbutter bars, and vegan avocado truffles!
Here are some pictures.