There are many ways I can be of support to you and your business. I provide legal and policy advice to individuals, companies, NGOs, and governments.
I am also a public speaker and regular commentator on legal, economic, political, and international affairs with focus on Africa.
Let me know if you have any questions or need my services. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I look forward to connecting with you soon.
SAMPLE OF CONSULTANCY WORK (2007 to date)
- Analyst for BBC, VOA, and Aljazeera
- Consultant to Legal Practice and Development Center, Kigali, (on ADR & Legal Education)
- Consultant to Development Research and Project Centre, Kano (Legal matters, Leadership & Public health)
- Consultant to Federal Ministry of Women Affairs (on CEDAW)
- Consultant to Mediation Training Institute (on paralegals)
- Master Trainer UNICEF/NYSC (on HIV and Reproductive Health)
- Consultant to GTZ/ECOWAS Commission (on gender mainstreaming)
- Legal advice to individuals and companies
For more information check the website of our firm Gamawa Consulting Services.