Summer break update

I’ve decided to use a new blogskin from HarvardBlogs. One interesting feature of this new blogskin is that it lets readers customize the background from a range of selections. Just click the ‘background tiles’ underneath the blog title, on the upper left-hand corner of the page to select whichever background you prefer. I’ve been experimenting around and my current favorite is the one with clouds against a blue sky.

*******

Summer break this year has been pretty fun, albeit the fact that this is my first full summer in Malaysia. Granted this summer has been relatively uneventful compared to my previous two summers, I feel that it has more fulfiling in terms of renewing old friendships and making new ones. Above all, the opportunity of spending this summer with my family matters more than anything else in the world. 🙂 

And what have I been up to for the past 5 weeks? I’ll save the answer to that question for another post till I get all the pictures.  Stay tuned!

On a different note,  another 3 weeks till I start my clinical school! I’m not sure whether to laugh (new life! new place! new course! new people! :D) or to groan (this is my last long summer break:P). 

Whatever it may be, it’s definitely gonna be a start of something new! Clinical school, here I come! 

1. ryankhaw

August 16, 2007 @ 4:32 pm

1

hey shen-han, starting clinical soon.. good luck and all da best. heard u left camb…. i can’t drop by to visit you next time.. sigh

2. Dieta Dimagrire

May 17, 2008 @ 8:46 pm

2

Cool blog and theme.
    Hope you have fun in clinical school.