- 2007 Doctoral candidate, Witten/Herdecke University
- 2004 Dipl. Oec., Witten/Herdecke University
- 2003 Master of Science, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
Study abroad at Purdue University on a Fulbright scholarship, and at Harvard University, sponsored by McKinsey & Company.
Honors and Awards: CEO of the Future, German National Academic Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes) Scholarship, Bertram Prize, 1st in 2004 graduating class.
- 2005-present McKinsey & Company
- Date of Birth: 1978
- Place of Birth: Ravensburg, Germany
- Marital Status: Single
- Interests: Information technology, contemporary arts, international policy