Of Interest

I gots like a dozen philological posts, all unfinished. I feel I could really let loose on the report that Lt. Col. Stephen Jordan, the head of the interrogation center at Abu Ghraib, was “fascinated” with the CIA. What an apt and interesting word. I’ll probably never finish the post, so you best look it up yourself!

There were interesting articles in the Guardian this morning about the catacombs under Paris and a jail blog by a Britisher in Joe Arpaio country.

8 Responses to “Of Interest”

1. Warner Throop Says:

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Perhaps lingerie could even be purchased for the bride for a nighttime assignment.

2. Ronnie Fero Says:

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also use Blog Engine, and I was speculating about your experiences; we have developed some excellent practices and we would like to exchange practices with others, please Email me if you are interested. Take note of a few that you think are going to be helpful, but do not buy right away.

3. job interview Says:

This is my first time i go post. I collected so many interesting things in your site especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.Regards The surroundings may not have meant much to us, but they facilitated a sense of comfort that brought in patrons day after day.

4. Tim Floer Says:

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done. However, use some common sense if you feel that your concerns need to be addressed more in depth.

5. best sport supplements Says:

Cyclone [Maximuscle]: have used this product since it was first released. mixes and tastes better now. by far the best all in one product i have ever used. all my students use it and all have regular great results!!!

6. Tulip Green Says:

Now you’ve your new website online and also you’re keen to begin making some gross sales! But, how will you make sales should you do not have high volumes of visitors to your website?

7. Shantel Tetter Says:

Obviously, the Media has proved the effectiveness of hoodia gordonii and unique hoodia official web site has all of the authentic certification to prove that it is created out of purest form of hoodia gordonii, collected from SA. Give the things that you body needs right before you eat, try to ask yourself if you are really hungry or not.

8. Czat Says:

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.