Happiness quantified

Via Danny Yee, an excerpt from David Myers’ Psychology textbook – about happiness.

14 Responses to “Happiness quantified”

1. Kati Oconner Says:

I like your weblog greatly. Will read all. Keep up to great writing on it. Gracias

2. Bailey Singh Says:

Happiness is a state of mind that really depends how we see the situations in our lives each day. you can have all the riches in the world but still see it as a lonely place.”;”

3. Rosie Khan Says:

everyone really wants to be happy in their lives, we have very short lives to fully enjoy things in this world.’,”

4. Raymond Nelmark Says:

It is said to reduce your weight or provoke your body into burning fat. The program does not cover the issue of emotional eating.

5. Order hostgator Says:

Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

6. Stevia : Says:

everyone aims to have happiness on their lives and live a life that is full of it,.;

7. Eveline Montalbo Says:

Hello there, found your website by good fortune yesterday, but pleased that I did! Not only informative and also very easy to understand unlike a lot that I visit!! (My site, is related to hypnotherapy downloads). I was trying to find out what layout you were using, can someone give me a clue? The site I’m working on is related to hypnotherapy downloads. I’ve got the same profile on my humble offering, which is a review site for hypnotherapy downloads, – but I find for whatever reason it seems to load much quicker here, even though you appear to have even more material. Do you use any plugin that have increased speed? : In closing, I take pleasure in such a great site and it’s a good inspiration for my own modest overview blog attempt of hypnotherapy downloads. I’ll be trying to enhance my own website. I definitely will visit your impressive blog as often as I can.

8. Phil Topolansky Says:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! Certain medications may do more than just prevent or treat anxiety attacks or disorders; they may also help with depression or simply the way that you live your life.

9. Flashing Beacon Says:

true happiness can be difficult to achieve, you can be rich but still not be truly happy -;~

10. Forest Dowling Says:

“The beauty of these blogging engines and CMS platforms is the lack of limitations”

11. Desirae Steerman Says:

You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the subject matter and found most persons will agree with your website.

12. Andrew Simpson Says:

I wanted to thank you for this nice learn!! I undoubtedly had fun with each little bit of it. I have bookmarked you to take a look at new stuff you post

13. voyance Says:

As far as me being a member here, I wasn’t aware that I was a member for any days, actually. When the article was published I received a username and password, so that I could participate in Comments, so perhaps that is it. But we’re certainly all members in the world of ideas.

14. Free Webcam Chats Says:

some really nice and utilitarian information on this web site , too I believe the style holds wonderful features.