As I’m sure you know by now, current weather forecasts predict substantial snowfall and severe weather conditions in the Boston/Cambridge area beginning tomorrow afternoon and continuing through Saturday. The storm is expected to be particularly forceful tomorrow evening.
In light of all of this, the Law School plans the following:
- · Classes will be held on Friday until noon.
- · Friday afternoon and Saturday events are cancelled (with the exception of the WLA Conference).
- · The Hark Cafe will close at 1 p.m. on Friday and will have limited service on Saturday (12p.m. -3 p.m.). Bag meals will be available on Friday and Saturday for students who wish to purchase dinner during the Hark Cafe hours. The Hark Cafe will resume normal hours on Sunday.
- · Law School staff will leave at noon on Friday.
- · The Law Library will close at noon on Friday and will not reopen until Sunday at 9 a.m. Please note: during this closure, the library will not be accessible via the 24 hour swipe card mechanism.
- · The athletic facilities will be closed.
- · The WCC will remain accessible via swipe card throughout this closure.
- · UHS will be staffed 24/7 in Holyoke Center.
- · Cambridge parking ban goes into effect at 10 a.m. tomorrow. The parking garage at 52 Oxford St. will be open tomorrow to anyone with a valid Harvard I.D.
- Stay safe and warm!